Name: Dr Mukund Anant Udachankar.
Qualification: GCEH, MD (Hom), M F Hom ( Malaysia)
Teaching Experience: 35 Yrs
Subjects taught: Homoeopathic Materia Medica
Contact : Email : email@example.com
Cell : 09448141503
Date of Birth: 23-03-1958 at a village Manjari in Chikodi taluk of Belgaum district.
- GCEH at AM Shaikh Homoeopathic Medical College Belgaum: 1975 to 79
- M D (Hom) – 2005 DKMM HMC Aurangabad
- M F Hom –Malaysia : Sept 2006
- 1979 to 1982 Medical practice at Athani
- 1982 -1987 Lecturer in HMM at AM Shaikh HMC Belgaum
- 1987-1991- Assistant Prof in HMM
- 1991 -2011 Professor Dept of HMM (Approved by KUD)
- 1991 -1997 RMO for Hospital attached to college
- 1996- 2011 Professor HOD Dept of HMM
- 1997-2008 MR for ISO quality Systems
- 2001 Approved as PG Guide by RGUHS Bangalore
- 2001 to 19th JAN 2011 – PRINCIPAL AM Shaikh HMC Belgaum
- 2003 to 2006 Senate Member Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore.
- 1997 to 2003 Member Board of Studies UG / RGUHS Bangalore
- 2006 Dean of Faculty of Homoeopathy RGUHS Bangalore
- 2007 to 2011 Member BOS PG RGUHS Bangalores
- Dec 2011 to31st May 2013: Professor & Principal Dr JJM HMC Jaysigpur ( approved by MUHS) Dt. Kolapur,
- Sept 2013 till March 2017 – Principal at Shri Shiv Basav Jyoti HMC Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Presently is working as Principal KLE Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Belagavi.
PG – 17 yrs
Approved PG Guide and Examiner since 2001 till date
Examiner for UG since 1983 till date
Major Contributions made:
- Has been a Key person and instrumental in preparing BHMS Ordinance for RGUHS Bangalore.
- Has been instrumental in getting ISO certification for college and single handedly for Hospital attached to college in 1996 and 2001 respectively
- To update in ISO systems appeared and passed Lead Auditor’s Course in ISO 9000- 1996
- Has been a Resource person for TOT held by RGUHS at Dharwad in 2008
- Has been regular Resource Person for ROTP programmes held by Ayush Dept
- Has been a PEER Team member for NAAC accreditation
- Has been an expert for BOS Goa University
- Has been an Examiner for BHMS and MD HOM for various Universities
- Has been a Chairman LIC teams number of times for RGUHS Bangalore
- Has been on the panel of resource persons for Excellence in Homoeopathic Teaching Technology conducted by CCH New Delhi
- Has been on Expert Committee of Book Review of CCRH New Delhi
- Was awarded BEST TEACHER award in the year 2000
- Developed the Concept of Internal External Customers
- Is an active Rotarian of Rotary Club of Belgaum , RI dist 3170 since 2001 & secretary RC Belgaum 2006-07
- Has made Valuable contributions for Curriculum 2020 by CCH.
- Has been Editor for many magazines and Bulletins of Rotary Club
- Quality as Culture : In House at AM Shaikh college in1996
- ISO in Homoeopathic Education at SION hospital Mumbai 1999
- ISO 9000 in educational scenario at KLE Engineering College in1999
- Motivational Skills
- Stress management Skills at MBA Colleges and Rotary Clubs
- Stress management skills for PU College Principals.
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Success at MBA college
- Seven Best Habits of Highly Effective People
- Public Speaking skills
- Work shop on Teaching learning skills for High School teachers
- Need of Spiritual education in Higher education system at One day seminar at Khanapur on 9th Sept 2010
- Changing Values on 8th April 2011 at KCD Dharwad.
- Conducted many training sessions for school teachers
- Conducted 07 sessions on Life Skills for Engineering college students
- Workshops on Teaching Learning Skills for HMC Teachers
- Workshops on Evaluation Skills for HMC teachers.
- Conducted a session on The Way We Live And Spirituality for as many as 100 IMA Doctors and their families on 11th Dec 2011.
- Ethical issues in Nursing Research at Dr JJM Nursing College
- Was a resource person at Aarambh at IMER Belgaum Sept 2014.
- Chronic diarrhoeal Disorders in national Conference at Belgaum 1999
- Constitutional treatment at state conference on Silver Jubilee function of KBHSM bangalore2001
- Diabetes and its Homoeopathic approach at National Conference Chitradurga
- Approach to study of Materia Madica at Auragabbad
- Group study of Metals at Aurangabad
- Common ENT problems at KQHDA Bangalore
- Posology and principles of prescription at Hamai Bangalore
- GI disorders and their management at WHO sponsored workshop at Hyderabad
- Common Gynaec problems at Mother and child care programme at Hyderabad
- Materia Medica Pura at National conference held by HAMAI at Aurangabad
- Vernal Cattrrah and its HomoeoManagement at national Conference HAMAI
- Myths and Misconceptions of Homoeopathy
- Logic of understanding Therapeutics at International Conference at Malayasia in 2006
- Homoeopathy Yesterday ,Today and Tomorrow at IIHP Vaizak AP
- Principles of prescribing and Scope and limitation of Homoeopathy in Cancer at Khamum AP.
- Evaluation skills for Homoeopathic teachers at CCH
- Mechanics of Paper Setting for Homoeopathic teachers at CCH
- Clinico Pathological Correlation in Homoeopathic Practice at KQHDA Bangalore and Bharatesh HMC Belgaum.
- Has chaired number of scientific sessions at various state and national level conferences
- Has addressed SSLC students on how to choose Carrier for higher education.
- Drug relationships at MIDNAPUR West Bengal.
- Chairmen of international Conference “Homoeopathy and Autism”
At Abu Dhabi U A E. on 2nd April 2017